Turon Deep Fried Banana Rolls
for the love of banana and jackfruit = toron
Write a review
- 8 lumpia skins shopping list
- 2 large banana, ripe
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- jackfruit, slivered
- Peel and cut bananas to fit the wrappers.
- Cut them both lengthwise and crosswise to make 4 pieces.
- Spread a little brown sugar on the lumpia wrapper, add the banana.
- Alternatively, roll the banana in the sugar instead of sprinkling some on the wrapper.
- Add jackfruit with the banana.
- Roll like how you make lumpia.
- Wet the end flap with a little water or beaten egg to seal.
Authentic Filipino Recipes http://authenticfilipinorecipes.com/