Longganisa Omelet Recipe
A delicious authentic Filipino recipe usually served at breakfast time.
Write a review
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g local Isabela longganisa, casings removed
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 pc bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc finger chili, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 pcs eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 bunch spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine whisked eggs, cream, salt and pepper and sliced spring onions. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute and brown the longanisa in little oil.
- Add in the onions, bell peppers, finger chilis and butter.
- Add in the musshrooms and a splash of vinegar. Cook for a minute or two then set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the egg until cooked through.
- Place the egg on a plate, top it with the sauted longanisa and vegetables and fold the egg. garnish with spring onions and serve.
Authentic Filipino Recipes http://authenticfilipinorecipes.com/