Filipino Fried Rice
Write a review
- 8 cups day old, cooked long grain rice
- 3 Eggs
- 1Diced Lapchang sausage
- 4 tbsps Peanut oil
- 3 tbsps Minced garlic
- 2 tbsps Minced ginger
- 1 Bunch Chopped white scallions
- 3 tbsps Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White pepper
- Using a wok, soft scramble the eggs in 2 tbsps of oil, then remove them and place them in a separate dish.
- Add 2 more tbsps of oil, then stir fry the garlic and ginger.
- Drop in your lapchang and white scallions, add the rice, and mix thoroughly, then add the eggs, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper.
- You may replace the eggs and lapchang with tofu and add hot peppers if you are a vegetarian.
Authentic Filipino Recipes http://authenticfilipinorecipes.com/